Got some free time now......

Thatperson

Local time
7:06 PM
Well, since I'm temporarily of a job right now, I have some free time. So I made a couple little mods to my bike. First was I needed a mirror. I went to the store and all they had was these things.

mirror2.jpg

It was cheap in price and design. So I bought it and made it better. I used the handle bar mount and then used some aluminum rod and made a longer arm for it. It works really well and doesn't vibrate much at all, I can see quite well with it. (you can even see me taking the picture in it! LOL)

mirror.jpg

My next project is a little silly, but it only cost $2 so I said "What the heck, why not?" So I made a little bracket and mounted this,

plate.jpg

Well, that's all I got for now. It's amazing what you can get done when your bored. :D

that mirror mod is excellent. I went with online order of some scooter mirrors. I think it cost me nearly $35.00 after shipping. But you've got something pretty similar at a fraction of that.

good job.

Yeah, after buying the mirror and the aluminum rod, I have a total of $5.75.

If anyone else wants to do this, all you have to do is get the mirror and 3/8" rod. The end of the rod that goes into the mirror is 1/4" so you have to grind it down.

Back