Got some little toys to put on the big toy

Whitewill1412

Local time
4:59 PM
I got a little bike computer and some cable stops. The computer can run on solar power when it is in the sun. It also has a battery. The cable stops are quite big. I didn't know they were so big when I ordered them. I'm pretty sure the big thing can hold my clutch cable in place.

I got a little bike computer and some cable stops. The computer can run on solar power when it is in the sun. It also has a battery. The cable stops are quite big. I didn't know they were so big when I ordered them. I'm pretty sure the big thing can hold my clutch cable in place.
Yeah they make all different kinds & sizes of cable stops.

I forgot to post the picture. Duh

Attachments

• 1202221744.jpg
    1202221744.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 67
I forgot to post the picture. Duh
Be sure your using a resistor spark plug with that bike computer, most of the newer ones made, as I have found out myself, will show erratic speeds when the interference caused by non-resistor comes into play...More noticable with the wireless speedo's...My "dashboard" wired one that was running for years had no problem, when I replaced it with a wireless one, all hell broke loose as my new speedo was telling me I was going 99MPH and fluctuated up and down in massive increments until I replaced my NGK-B6HS with the resistor version NGK-BR6HS...lol.

Remember Ladies we're using small magneto energy devices.

Which Spark Plug Is Better – Resistor Or Non-Resistor?​

Everyone’s answer is different. Non-resistor spark plugs may not be beneficial to certain people. The voltage generated by today’s ignition coils is more than adequate.

You’re causing more radio interference by using a non-resistor plug, according to the experts (EMI). That’s because using a non-resistor plug raises the voltage and current over the ground substantially.
Remove the resistor from the plug and you’ll see an even greater gain in power. A non-resistor spark will raise the voltage at the spark plug’s terminals.

Be sure your using a resistor spark plug with that bike computer, most of the newer ones made, as I have found out myself, will show erratic speeds when the interference caused by non-resistor comes into play...More noticable with the wireless speedo's...My "dashboard" wired one that was running for years had no problem, when I replaced it with a wireless one, all hell broke loose as my new speedo was telling me I was going 99MPH and fluctuated up and down in massive increments until I replaced my NGK-B6HS with the resistor version NGK-BR6HS...lol.
I have the br plug

I've always stuck to the wire on my bicycle computer. Kind of like how the world works, first there were home computers with wires running to them. Then they charged you more to get rid of the wires. Now they're charging you even more to put the wire back lol.

Same with gas, first they charged you to put lead in the gas. Then they charged you more to take it back out. Now you can pay even more and they'll put it back in. Lol

Back