Clutch got spark but having all kinds of problems!

daveet6666

Local time
11:22 PM
Having problems after trying to mess with clutch found out it has no spring! Think my new engine is garbage! My first build probably my last I just wanna know what I have to do to fix my rear wheel? It doesn't stop when you pop clutch! And it rolls freely when I walk bike! HELP ME PLEASE THANKS

There's a spring that belongs under the clutch plate, if it's not there it can be difficult for the engine to let go of it, especially if you don't have it adjusted right.

Can you describe the issue with a bit more detail? I'm not 100% sure if I'm understanding the problem correctly.

My rear wheel has no pull to it! Something isn't right it doesn't stop stays spinning with or without clutch engaged! Do not know how to fix it I do not think it will start like that

either the clutch is maladjusted (at the cable or at the flower nut) or your cylinder head nuts are so loose you have no compression and you don't even realize the engine is turning over

I'm sorry but you need to be a little more succinct and clear in your description of the problem. I still can't understand from your description what is going on. Here are the two potential issues you are facing; let us know which one is the problem.

1. When you pull the clutch in (after starting the engine), the engine is still moving the rear wheel
2. When you pull the clutch in (before starting the engine), the rear wheel is too difficult to move to get enough speed to start the engine

Back