got the engine in!!yohooo!!!

dude, if you're for real i'd sure like to get ahold of one of those...are you saying it's possible, if i pay shipping? my next frame will be retro also, but long instead of tall (i'm 6'5"), i'll prolly wind up using the engine and bike parts i have now, but having that mount available would make finding the right frame a whole bunch easier :)

pm me your add and the end of this month I'll send ya one...on streches they work great

That looks like the mount that I've had in mind for my Deviate. If you have another I'd like to take a look at it. Where is the engine placment with this? Do you have any pics of the actual mount and? Thanks in advance...Kelly

HERE IS A PHOTO OF THE MOUNT
141_IMAGE_00087_2.jpg
HERE IS A PHOTO OF THE MOTORMOUNT A PIECE OF ONE INCH BLACK PIPE AND FOR THE BASE I USED A 2 INCH BLACK PIPE AND CUT OUT A SECTION TO MAKE THE BASE AND HAD THE ONE INCH PIECE WELDED ON THE TWO INCH BASE PRETTY SIMPLE ACTUALLY JUST A LOT OF CUTTING OF THE TWO INCH PIPE TO MAKE THE BASE IN THE SHAPE I WAS LOOKING FOR SORRY ABOUT CAPS WHOOPS WASNT YELLING HAHA LARRY CA

Back