Gouged Cylinder and Piston

he means you should just lay a strand on loosly, not solder it down

I got some flux lol. The bearings we don't reach me til the 18th ugh. I ordered sks 6202z and 6202zzs. From what I've read the plastic shielded ones aren't even recommended for high rpm use... So almost all my stuff will be here and the bearings last, its killing me!

The bike rides awesome tho, I have the tank, motor, throttle and cdi removed. All that vibration didn't hurt the bike at all! I got it at a pawn shop for 30 bucks.

I want to lighten my fly wheel and piston but don't have a vice and only an electridrill. How strong is the steel the flywheel is made of? The piston I ordered is so light, is there even a point in drilling holes in it? However recommended is it upgrading cdis for the sole purpose of making it run better? It ran great till my bro soldered it. I replaced it with spliced in aircraft wiring which helped a little but it still bogs down when nits wide open. I have to roll back to 3/4 to get it to stop 4 stroking, it didn't do it before all that. I got a new carb tho, as soon as my bearings come in...

the stock ignition system is trash. even the stator coil goes bad often. carry a spare.

Back