grandpa & the gang!

W

wavygravy

hers a pic of gramps, 4th guy from the right, my mom gave me this pic im not shure of the year or town , but i think its either portland ore. or possibly vancouver wa. pretty cool huh?:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1501.JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 509
Hey Wavy, Great photo!! The first guy on the right is on an Indian, but the rest are on Harleys. they are still belt drive so not much later that 1912 or 13. the first chain drives were in 1913.

....Bob

That's SOOOOO cool!!! Wavy, we so have to get together for a picture exchanging, story tellin, good time...!!! Keep on rockin my commrade

oh my god! mom gave me this pic about 20 years ago when i first met her as well as a bunch of others i have around here somewhere. i had no idea the photo was published! thanks for that link ill email it to the rest of my family. i only got to spend very little time with gramps as i had not met him till later in life, mom says he was always a very active rider & always involved in cycling events & races! the man was a tireless adventurer his whole life. related to a lot of other historical adventurers, of which i my may share later.as not to bore the masses to much.his name was datus ensign perry, decendant of oliver hazzard perry & mathew perry. he was also a famous sasquatch researcher all his life. skamania county wa.ect.

That's pretty cool... to have roots in your region like that. Your gramps was an interesting man.

:)~

Back