Great deal on kit???

Local time
9:09 AM
Hey I just getting into these bikes and found what appears to be a GREAT deal but it may be a case of "you get what you pay for". Thanks guy for your opinions as each and everyone matters

I ordered a 50cc from eBay on Sunday night it was 64.49 plus 2.49 shipping I get it Thursday fedx sent me a shipping text today. I saw a bunch of the kits from 68 on up. The one I ordered said 68.49 plus 2.49 shipping the seller had a make and offer so I said 63 he counter 64.49 so I order it. I said what hell . I’ll let you people know Thursday’s what I think of it.

Got the package today so far it look good. I’ll completely unpack it later or tomorrow. . So if anyone wants to know about. I’ll check that for you. So ask away.

Ah ya, I'd like to see the head to cylinder mating surface. I'm pretty sure the factory casts thousands of those at one time and just shovels them into a bin to go to assembly line.

I’ll take some pictures of it ’ll pull the head off and few other things on it I want to check. I’m replacing all bolts especially acorn nut any way I’ll check cylinder to make sure there’s no cigarettes butts dam the china girls. How long should I let locktite blue setup?

Back