Great MZ65 Knockoff

SloRyd

Local time
5:22 AM
Made of very heavy gauge steel...great welds and is a true expansion chamber, not a fake belly welded around a pipe. It’s loud but sounds great. I cut my silencer that came with my motor kit and it slipped in to the end perfectly and pretty tight to keep the neighbors happy. A band clamp to the rear horseshoe brake mount and it hasn’t moved even riding through grassy bumpy terrain. Since it’s easily removable, I’m going to test out the seat dyno and see if there’s a huge difference between just the pipe or with the silencer as far as acceleration and top speed. $59.99 on Amazon well spent but looks like the price went up a few bucks in the last week since I ordered mine 😊

Kinbelle Fat Belly Pipe Exhaust Muffler Fit For 50cc 80cc 2 Stroke Bike Gas Engine Motor Parts (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RR6Z7D8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_an47EbZFPWNHF

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
18” outside round portion

just got 2 .. one for mine and one for my sons … WOW what a difference in POWER - NIGHT AND DAY … also have a new motorcycle muffler coming today to try and quiet it down

just got 2 .. one for mine and one for my sons … WOW what a difference in POWER - NIGHT AND DAY … also have a new motorcycle muffler coming today to try and quiet it down
I used my stock muffler and it helped quiet it down substantially. Way too loud without one in my opinion and got annoying after a short ride. I’m happy now.

I used my stock muffler to quiet mine down. Way too loud in my opinion without one and it got annoying after a short ride. I’m happy with how it sounds now.

This pipe is far from an MZ65 knock off it has way too much header length and to small of a I.D.through it's header at 19mm where the MZ has 23mm and only 8" of header,This pipe is NOT a true expansion chamber there is NO belly section,the stinger is bigger than the header and this pipe will NOT produce a hit or noticeable power band,yes it will free up some torque over the stock pipe but that's it so for those looking for a performance pipe or a true tuned pipe this unfortunately is not it! The only advantage to this pipe is that it just bolt's on for those whom can't fab/weld up a pipe.There are better choices out there like a real MZ or the true knock off that California motoredbikes sells.

Back