Great Non Adjustable Carb Hack

CENTURION

Local time
9:29 AM
Use a wire crimp on the end of a hex socket, tap it on, and you can easily adjust the tamper resistant screws. Got my engine running way better. That hard plastic molds to the screw enough to turn them.

Attachments

• TOOL.jpg
    TOOL.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 126
Thanks, I think I found that tip on one of the yard equipment guys channel. They make what they call I believe, single D screwdrivers for this. For some strange reason, the primer bulb quit working on this engine? hoses are on correct, it's just not pumping any fuel?

Thanks, I think I found that tip on one of the yard equipment guys channel. They make what they call I believe, single D screwdrivers for this. For some strange reason, the primer bulb quit working on this engine? hoses are on correct, it's just not pumping any fuel?

See if the primer is leaking, check for line cracks, that all lines are seated properly. Lastly remove to primer with lines attached and get a little fuel in a cup(make sure lines are all clean before) and try too pump up fuel to see if its operational. Some of these cheap fuel lines are just that cheap too.

Back