Stolen Green Fuzzy Chopper STOLEN!

G

Greenblazer

Hey Ya'll,

My Green Fuzzy Chopper worked very well at Burning Man, I was thrilled with it's usefulness. I have some cool pics too. The sad news is that after it was returned to my home in Chandler, it was STOLEN! I am not counting on finding it, and the loss of my art has been devastating, but I can always keep hope alive that it may someday find it's way back to me.

Here's me and my bike at Burning Man:
attachment.php

FuzzyGreenChopper.jpg

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

You have got to be kidding me?!?!?! I can't believe someone would be so stupid to take such a one-of-a-kind bike. That just twists me the wrong way!

Dan

Hey,

Im amazed that someone would do that as well. Its so distinctive as well.

Im sorry to hear about it and I hope it turns up. All that work and some idiot nicks it :(

Jemma xx

I PROPOSE: We put out an MB APB..... REWARD OFFERED ! (I'll chip in an Andy Jackson to the funding pool.)

Green could make a "Have you seen this bike" type poster, in this thread.

We could copy the thread, e-mail all our freinds (not a spammy kinda deal, just the folks that will smile/cry while reading Greens "missing bike" artsy story, ever how he words it.

Karma got that Santa Cruz bike back, maybe a "runaway shaggy green bike" blitz will get the sentimental cycle to it's rightful owner !

My bike was recently stolen AND recovered. Don't want to give you false hope, but (1) check your neighbors yards, (2) go to flee markets and (3) check craigslist constantly.

Also, post pics of your bike on craigslist, maybe someone will have seen it!

My bike was recently stolen AND recovered. Don't want to give you false hope, but (1) check your neighbors yards, (2) go to flee markets and (3) check craigslist constantly.

Also, post pics of your bike on craigslist, maybe someone will have seen it!

SEE, there's an idea, we could ALL plaster EVERY craigslist with this APB, I'll handle the Alabama posts.

Free MB.publicity, IN THE CYCLING SECTIONS, exactly how to spread the word and get more mb.s on the road.

(Sorry Green, when life hands you limes, run em over and make some kinda cocktail) A sense of humor will get you thru this....:cool:

That SUX, man! really sorry to hear that. what's the world coming to? :censored: there's good advice above, and make sure you check around with people that know about it, for sure. with regular pedal bikes, oftentimes it's someone who knows where the bike lives.
frickin' frackin' #$^&! sons of #@!&^***s! good luck.

Man. I hope that bike turns up. There's such sadness in this world. Stealing is so below...dirt.
My entire neighborhood knows about my bike but nevertheless,I always lock it up. At home it's in my enclosed patio locked to a steel bar,then the patio is locked up and even the gate at the side of my house is padlocked.
I'm taking NO chances,man. Even if I go home knowing I'll be gone again in a half hour,it get's locked up.

Back