Stolen Green Fuzzy Chopper STOLEN!

Some lowdown, mean stuff! Sorry for your loss GB but remember that what goes around comes around. The perp won't/can't have any joy in riding a stolen mb. No bragging rights unless he's proud of being a thief...

Well that sucks.

I hope it turns up in good shape.

I was looking at the phoenix area graigslist and didnt see your bike but did see a trike I'd buy if I were anywhere near it.(probably long gone) trike
(posting that link violates MY rules-I'll take immediate action against me now)

you get a sticky & i'll be posting a "STOLEN" link to this thread on every craigslist i have time to hit tomorrow...

lemme at him, i'll kick his *ss!!!

Sorry!

Anything stolen is bad but something that came from your own to hands is WRONG! Got my fingers crossed for you.

Lynn

Thanks for the kind words, and I plan to make wanted posters and put them all over my hood.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

allan, i was wondering if you have any pics of the bike under the fuzz? if i missed 'em, i apologize, but i'm a bit busy...i really want the forum to be as much help as possible.

yeah good point, it may have been stripped of it's trademark fuzz already.

i could hear your sniffles when you read that, allan, and i feel horrible for you...but it is, unfortunatey, a high probability she's no longer fuzzy.

See I knew I couldn't leave without someone gettin ripped off, sorry to hear it was such a cool member's ride,

Back