Stolen Green Fuzzy Chopper STOLEN!

You know what I would do is do a google search of all the TV stations in your area as well as the local newspapers and email them that pic with a short description of what happened. You very well may be interviewed and find your bike at the same time. I know I've been interviewed on a few stories I submitted. So far only radio stations and one local news paper.

that is a shame....sorry for your loss bro....i will keep a watchful eye in the so-cal area, you never know how stupid someone may be to ride it around.....
seriously....what are they gonna do? that is one of a kind....maybe you should post some pics before it got 'fuzzy' just incase it is stripped down?
dont mean to break your heart or anything....but if we can catch that B@stard we ought to know what it looks like w/o the fuzzy work.
lets make this happen people!!!

As the victim of two house break in's, one motorcycle theft, Got the frame back, Woopie, a stolen van, and one MB. I feel your pain. I did get some of my tools back. Everytime I need a laugh I think of that green bike with you beside it. I hope with all my heart you find it.

Sorry this happened to you. I think InfoCentral has a good solution in maybe finding your green jewel. Tom

quiet ... I think it is better than lost and give you an very pretty much

Back