Green goblin ( Another build)

Here’s the starting point just got it for 5 dollars.

Attachments

• 6E3118D8-7516-424F-9289-43974B5ECCE2.jpeg
    6E3118D8-7516-424F-9289-43974B5ECCE2.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 2,938
  • 5C3ECC84-C552-46F9-B7CD-7F2064471F1F.jpeg
    5C3ECC84-C552-46F9-B7CD-7F2064471F1F.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 578
Here’s update pictures . Plus I change my plan a little bit like I always do. I’m going to use cdh aluminum mags. It’s still going to be the green goblin. Thanks DieselTec plus Chainlube the paint turn out awesome.It is a kind a strange paint it looks different colors of green at different angles and lighting.

Turned out great (y) In that lighting it looks Mint Green

I like that color, plus it fits the bike being that hue of green, fits the era of the bike I could say. Cruiser 1950's style! Word of advise on your kick stand, find a spacer or a stack of washers, or whatever & put it between the top mounting bracket of kick stand & the bottom kickstand bracket that is welded to the bike. Or the weight of bike will keep bending that bracket that's on the bike. Once engine & other stuff is added to the bike.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
His kick stand will hold up great, it's the bike that wont, over time that rectangle kickstand bracket that's welded to bike will twist/bend because of the weight. Lol anyhow my 4 stroke tank of a bicycle bent mine over time.

Lol anyhow my 4 stroke tank of a bicycle bent mine over time.
I can only tell ya my bike weighs in at 80 pounds and that stand really holds up well...lol...DAMIEN

You can see it in use here.

Your right about the one that @wan37 has on his bike already...I started out a few years ago with that type and it snapped in two places on me...This fold up to one side one i have now is much better crafted.

Waiting on parts.
This engine drive gear sucks it only take a certain chain I’ve tried filing it down for this chain . No such luck . I ordered it plus some other stuff. It’s been nice in 50 the last two days I’m chomping to ride it but can’t. Soon it will be done. Looks good too . I’ll take pictures when done.

Back