Green Hornet

Took the Green Hornet out for a ride today. Had to get it out from under some junk that got piled on top of it. I was working on this one a few months ago when I was convalescing. I never got a chance to ride it, I started working on the Engine Turned bike, and left this one in the garage to collect dust. I forgot how good it runs, this is the one I made the 39 tooth sprocket for, I just put the springer on and the new seat and put it away. I want to get an expansion chamber next. I had to go in to work also, they are having a motorcycle show here in Long Beach, I rode the happy time bike over to the motorcycle lot, and pedaled it around, they wont let you ride a motorcycle in there, I got some looks because I was pedaling. LOL.
PS: I shut the engine off and rode on the sidewalks that way I could avoid the lines. Snicker snicker.

Attachments

• PICT0091.JPG
    PICT0091.JPG
    428.3 KB · Views: 3,429
That's a lovely bike Egor - congratulations on your workmanship. I love those Micargi saddles as well. I think the tank should be same metallic green as the frame. I got mine sprayed metallic teal computer matched to match the frame with clearcoat finish and it cost $50 Aus. Worth is just for the looks.
With an expansion chamber I think you'll get quite a bit more performance.

Back