Greetings from Austin TX!

rebelspirit

Local time
5:36 AM
Hey All! Really love the forum here and am enjoying all the info. I just ordered the 70cc chinese motor from gofastboy on ebay and the thread on this motor was very helpful.

I have been a motorcyclist for 15 years, with an affinity for Hondas from the 70's and early to mid 80's. Recently got into smaller motors when I bought a Go-ped the other year. It was so weak and silly looking I loved it! This will be my first Kit build and I am very excited. If anyone owns this engine and has specific advice on the build I would appreciate any heads up on possible problems, tools I might need (besides the ones listed on the website), etc. I am putting it on an old huffy cruiser frame.

I am located in Austin TX, so if anyone on here is interested in creating a ride group and is in the area that would be awesome.

Hi rebel. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great crash course post "link" to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Ay rebel I just wanna ride and I as well live in Austin south side to be xact leave me a message and maybe we'll xchange #'s A-TownTx in the house .

Back