Greetings from Denver

monkeytaco

Local time
6:39 PM
Hello everyone!

It seems I've stumbled upon the right place, I've been working on my snowblower powered bike for a few days now. ($5 old toro from craigslist wooo!) I'm pretty excited that I found this forum, I need all the ideas I can get!

I'm a tinkerer, I've done everything from rebuild engines to weld my own art bikes, and I'm not afraid of challenges. Since browsing the forum here the last few days, I think there are lots of people like me around here, which is great...

So thanks for existing, this is AWESOME! :cool:

Last edited:
Hello monkeytaco.

Sorry it took 2 days for one of us to acknowledge you. We mean well, but sometimes we get involved in other stuff. you fell through the cracks.

We're glad you're here. There's a lot to be learned. and you might end up with some things to teach when you get your Toro MB going.

So we'll see you around.

Thanks Bluegoatwoods, I appreciate the nod... I'm still reading through the forums, this place is huge!

I'll be posting some pics of my MB progress once it's not all laying in parts on my bench. Still researching the type of clutch/drive system and proper gearing etc...I'm going for the ultimate cheap build (its nice to have a challenge...)

Total investment so far: $5 for the snowblower + cage gas to pick it up ($2.00?)
I have about 15 bikes laying around and they were all free...

So I'm at $7.00. I'm going for under $30...this is fun....

Hi, welcome monkeytaco :D Got to the photo section and spend an hour scanning through the photo's for ideas. I think many designs will grab ya. terrence

Back