Greetings from Lower Alabama

M

mickey

On a lark, I recently purchased an 80cc bike motor kit from Kings. It came missing a couple of parts but Kings was quick to rectify the problem. I spent a weekend assembling the kit (on a clapped-out old cruiser I had in my shed) and took my first ride. I was smitten. With a week of daily driving around Baldwin County, the stress destroyed the old huffy and I bought a new walmart bike to put the kit on. Minor fabricating of brackets and tensioner and I was off again. I think that this is the most fun I've had in a quite while.

I found this site while googling for a way to solid mount the sprocket to the rear hub (having broken all 9 trailing spokes in my bikes first incarnation). I'm trying to read all the way through the forum before I start pestering with questions.

Mickey

I was smitten.

I think that this is the most fun I've had in a quite while.

I'm trying to read all the way through the forum before I start pestering with questions.

Mickey

welcome to MBc!

another bitten by the MBc bug :LOL:

and as far as you doing some reading first...I'm already a big fan of yours. :p

Destroyed your first bike in just a week? I like it. Welcome to MBc.

That is why we won't be invaded via Mobile, Alabamians will throw a wore out rifle at the enemy after melting the barrel in rapid firing.

Cullman County here !! Enjoyed S.Alabama hospitality last January !!

Attachments

• 2007_0130mobile0077.JPG
    2007_0130mobile0077.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 156
I lived in L.A. for two years and that does mean Lower Alabama.
Welcome
Greenville, Union Camp and Monroesville.
Red clay every where!
Doc

Back