Greetings from Montana !

sgtmonkeynads

Local time
4:00 AM
Bought a Felt 1903 the other day, love at first sight !
Thought i'd be original and put a motor on it...hahahahaha....found this place!
Couldn't believe the community of people with the same idea. No one around here does it, so people are gonna stare a lot. Like in nebraska where I grew up, we were the only people in town with a harley, before yuppies got to them.
But anyway...I'm building a 1903 with the frame tank and a 88 grubee.
I'm in milescity, work at a hotel. Been peddeling to work, people look at me funny, but they follow me to work just to look at the bike. Chicks seem to dig it to ! Except their 90 and tell me how their Dad had one like it when they were young..hahahahahahaha !

In short you guys are great, very helpfull and most of all not a bunch of punk hooligan kids talking smack.
I'm at work so I'll do a proper. Introduction when I'm done and post pics.

Thanks guys.

Welcome to the forum. Our members like to help, but also brag about their projects.
If you miss the smack and sarcasm, I can direct you the the mountain bike forum that I log into on occasion.

Nah, none of you guys are old. My brothers girlfriend thinks I'm Mr.Burns off the Simpsons, when I put on my riding gear. My friends all have ipods, I have a victrola. They have stereos, I have a player piano.

Got a hair cut the other day ( classic flattop as always) then went to work. Black pants white shirt, black tie. An older landy complemented my looking so nice, she said " you look so nice, like an astronaught !" My boss laughed his butt off.

Well gotta go.....got to oil up the autogyro and check the zepplin !

Welcome to the forum!
You oughtta' fit in well here.
I still have a wind up alarm clock somewhere.....

Yeah, the odd three will be beautifull. The only thing I'm nervous about is the installation of the fuel on off petcock. I want to beable to drain the tank if needed, but it shouldn't be a hassle to install a bung for it to screw into wiith a spacer.

I work in Billings for a while at a real dive of a hotel. Only job I ever had where I wore my .45 to work. Met some nice folks though, after I cleaned up Dodge city.

Hey there welcome to the forum!
WOW Miles city! have a friend out there in Fairview I feel for you guys but to each there own right!
Bozeman here... Don't Judge HAHA:bowdown:
Anyways welcome have fun and hope to hear from you soon and if you need anything you just let me know!

Nirve headlight came today. Looks like it was built for this bike, very nice.
Tank sealant kit will be here Thursday, can't wait to begin.

My grubee came with a broken cooling fin. Got a replacement cylinder, any advice on changeing it ? Head bolts break easy from what I hear.

People were taking pics of it yesterday out at work. The bikers love it. They will flip when I pass them going down the street and use my klaxon.

Back