Greetings from NE Philadelphia!

I once had a landlord who was in his late 90's and a retired judge.

Judge T asked how my motorized bicycle was doing?

I told him it was like having a young girlfriend; always having to spend money on it.

Judge T told me he had one of those once. He said he let a friend ride it and he tore it up really good; it was absolutely good for nothing after that.

I told Judge T that was terrible his friend did his young girlfriend that way. Lol

Judge T looked confused and said he was talking about a motorized bicycle.

But, as the days drag into weeks, and this part or that frame just doesn't want to come together, I'm about at my wits end. I think I'd have been better off getting a cheap 250cc motorbike off of Amazon, then to put myself through all of this torture.

But, as the days drag into weeks, and this part or that frame just doesn't want to come together, I'm about at my wits end. I think I'd have been better off getting a cheap 250cc motorbike off of Amazon, then to put myself through all of this torture.
Amazon bikes have to be assembled too.

Amazon bikes have to be assembled too.
Sure, but that's 'Assembly', not build from scratch... I can 'assemble' anything given the right tools. Building from parts from the ground up? I feel like Johnny Cash's character from the song "I got it one piece at a time".

"The frame turned out to be an '83 but the wheels were for a '19, and no matter how hard I tried, the frame just wouldn't accept them..."

Parts for sale! LOTS of Parts for sale! touch base with me at conrynsilverleaf@gmail.com or (267)367-7001

Attachments

• 5255949761942570618.jpg
    5255949761942570618.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Sure, but that's 'Assembly', not build from scratch... I can 'assemble' anything given the right tools. Building from parts from the ground up? I feel like Johnny Cash's character from the song "I got it one piece at a time".

"The frame turned out to be an '83 but the wheels were for a '19, and no matter how hard I tried, the frame just wouldn't accept them..."

Parts for sale! LOTS of Parts for sale! touch base with me at conrynsilverleaf@gmail.com or (267)367-7001
Many here are Frankenstein builders. The part I need may not exist. However I'll find something close to what I need; modify it and make it work. Put in an anti chain suck device and kept my one side folding double kickstand.
IMG_20210512_190802_443.jpg
20210511_204830.jpg

I would like to see the frame?

Back