Greetings from Newbie

B

bgem41

Hello MBers,

I have been lurking for a while learning and getting ideas and having them shot down almost as quickly as I came up with them thanks to this excellent forum.

My background in machine shop, mechanical engineering and machine design says that I should know which end of a hammer to use to tighten a bolt, but I am not practiced at bikes and the maint. necessary to run them. I am sure that this will come along nicely as I walk my soon to be ordered MB home a couple of times.

I make biodiesel, (this will be my 4th year), to supplement the home heating oil at 25% with no furnace mods and for my car. I learned everything about making BioD from another forum so I do have alittle practice at typing.

You have excellent organization to this forum and I hope that all will help to keep it so.

Britt

Welcome aboard Britt. With you background, you'll make a great addition to the crew.

:LOL::D:LOL: Welcome to MBc. We do answer questions but also love it when you try a search first! We can tell by the question if you've been searching,,, and if you find something that is important to you,,,,, please reply to it so the good stuff keeps on keeping on!

Papa

Cmon in and grab your metric cresent wrench. Your gonna need it.
Machining background also.

Back