Greetings from NJ, the garbage state!

arceeguy

Local time
4:15 PM
Hello folks,

Just like to take a few moments to introduce myself, and commend you on the fine online community you have!

I do not have a motorized bike at this time, but I have mounted a 2 stroke snow thrower engine to a kick scooter before and a weed trimmer engine on an old mountain bike before, so I have a little experience with rigging things in a MacGyver fashion. (have welder, will travel....) I now have a spare pocket bike engine I'd like to put into bicycle service and I stumbled on your website doing a Google search. Lots of great info here!

I am also heavily into radio controlled hobbies, and have many cars, trucks and planes. (hence the name "arceeguy") I am also a shade tree mechanic because I haven't found a garage I can trust. I'll do anything from oil changes to transmission rebuilds, sometimes paying more to do it myself because of the tools required but at least the job is done right! (If you want something done right...........)

I'll stop my babbling now, and just say "Hello!"

Welcome to MBc.
You sound like our kind of people. We always want to hear about motorizing possibilities. What some people may think is "off the wall" we like here. Always want to hear about projects and ideas and we love pictures too. The search feature here works well but if you don't find what you are looking just ask.
Again welcome aboard.

Jim

Hi arceeguy. Welcome to MBc!
I thought you babble was interesting...

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Back