Greetings from Southern Illinois!!

MattHatter

Local time
5:07 PM
Let me start by saying I've been reading the posts in this forum for a couple of years now, and I have learned tons of information from the members and for that I would like to thank everyone for sharing the good and the bad. I've managed to build a nice dependable MB and have a passion for these beauties. I'm looking forward to learning more and meeting everyone that's helped me even tho they don't know it.

These bikes are like a young girlfriend; you're always spending money on them in order to mount and ride them. Whatever you do; just like a young girlfriend never let a friend ride it. Otherwise, he may tear it up really good and it'll be absolutely good for nothing after that lol

These bikes are like a young girlfriend; you're always spending money on them in order to mount and ride them. Whatever you do; just like a young girlfriend never let a friend ride it. Otherwise, he may tear it up really good and it'll be absolutely good for nothing after that lol
Wise words my friend, very wise and true words.

Welcome Mad Hatter. I'm sure you will build a fast bike since you're always late, LOL

Back