• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Greetings...n00b from Alaska!

Spicy McHaggis

Hey all.

I'm a 37 year old Chief in the U.S. Coast Guard, currently stationed in Juneau, Alaska.

I'm a motorcycle freak...have 2 old Honda's back in Michigan, and my garage here in Juneau currently has an '06 KLR650, an '02 TW200 (wifes), and a '76 CB750K...and I'm about to add an Ural GearUp sidecar setup.

Anyhow...in the near future I plan on building my own motorized bicycle, since that's where motorcycles began...cuz I like the history and the look of the old style rides.

Thanks!
Andy

I

ibdennyak

Hey, a Juneauite. Where do you live? I'll have to look you up. You'll like it here, lots of us. Van, we got us another live one. :)

Denny

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ibdennyak

I'm in the valley, near the glacier...are there REALLY that many here in Juneau??
Nah, just you and me, and the *unknown Happytimer*. Alaskavan lives in Haines, but that's close enough for me. I'm in Lemon Creek...not too far. Had a few little projects in your area last summer even. Did some work for a retired commander last year too. Name was John if that rings a bell.

S

Scottm

Welcome to Mbc. Nothing like having another ride near by to go tear up the pavement with.

I

ibdennyak

I'm in the valley, near the glacier...are there REALLY that many here in Juneau??
Guess I gotta be more specific. It's just you and me in Juneau, but there are lots of great guys on the forum. :oops: Hope you are enjoying the 8 inches of winter wonderland today

Denny

F

fetor56

G'day man and welcome to MBc...read,as questions,and most importantly have fun.