Greetings...n00b from Alaska!

Spicy McHaggis

Local time
7:15 AM
Hey all.

I'm a 37 year old Chief in the U.S. Coast Guard, currently stationed in Juneau, Alaska.

I'm a motorcycle freak...have 2 old Honda's back in Michigan, and my garage here in Juneau currently has an '06 KLR650, an '02 TW200 (wifes), and a '76 CB750K...and I'm about to add an Ural GearUp sidecar setup.

Anyhow...in the near future I plan on building my own motorized bicycle, since that's where motorcycles began...cuz I like the history and the look of the old style rides.

Thanks!
Andy

Hey, a Juneauite. Where do you live? I'll have to look you up. You'll like it here, lots of us. Van, we got us another live one. :)

Denny

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the valley, near the glacier...are there REALLY that many here in Juneau??

Nah, just you and me, and the *unknown Happytimer*. Alaskavan lives in Haines, but that's close enough for me. I'm in Lemon Creek...not too far. Had a few little projects in your area last summer even. Did some work for a retired commander last year too. Name was John if that rings a bell.

Welcome to Mbc. Nothing like having another ride near by to go tear up the pavement with.

I'm in the valley, near the glacier...are there REALLY that many here in Juneau??

Guess I gotta be more specific. It's just you and me in Juneau, but there are lots of great guys on the forum. :oops: Hope you are enjoying the 8 inches of winter wonderland today

Denny

G'day man and welcome to MBc...read,as questions,and most importantly have fun.

Back