Greetings

bikejohn

Local time
7:55 AM
Greetings....wait, I just said that. Sorry. I'm John, a restorer, collector, and seller of bikes. I own a bunch of bikes, non currently motorized, but certainly am interested in doing a conversion.

I prefer to make all the mistakes that everyone else already has rather than purchase a nice simple bolt-on kit. I guess that I kind of funny that way. I know the wheel has already been invented, but Hey! that's never stopped me from trying to come up with another, better one. Take my word for it, the ones with corners don't work too good--they're hard on the kidneys.

I've been reading the posts and getting some good ideas here. Possibly in a month or so I'll actually start my own. Two other projects have to be finished before I can devote the resources to another project. But it will give me time to get a direction.

I'm glad to have found the forum--thanks for letting me join.

john

hello John, welcome to MBc! good luck on all your endeavors and happy motoring!

Welcome to MBC and good luck with your project. You might not actually reinvent the wheel, but I have seen others here come pretty close. I am sure you will find this forum to be a valuable resource as did I.

Welcome to MBc. This hobby/obsession has plenty of room for innovation.

Back