Greetings

The_Aleman

Local time
10:51 AM
My "first" post in this forum, so here I am. Some here may know me on the other site. I run the "20MPH Club" for guys who prefer to keep their speed under 30.

For those who don't know of me: I built my first chinagirl 2-stroke back in 2006 and put 2 more engines on it in the next 2 years. After that I had a 2-stroke MTB that I wrecked in a nasty car accident in '09. I rode them almost daily in 3 states over that period of time.

I now have a Nirve which was 2-stroked for over a year before I converted it to 4-stroke. Hard for me to look back with fondness at the ol HT! I almost have 4000 miles on my HS with 4G and shift kit, and you wouldn't know it by listening to her. She's still like new!

Anyway, I have joined here so I can help with any knowledge about these I have. I think I can help, and I hope yall find me informative with it.

Hey Ale
Long time no see. Looking forward to seeing you at the
next SoCal Motor Bicycle Race this sat April 7th.

Thanks fellas! As for the next event, I will try my hardest to make it this time. I probably won't be doing any racing, but I'd love to hang out! :D

I don't seem to be allowed to make a picture album, and no option exists on my profile. Well, here's a few pics of my daily rider as she is at the moment.
I just installed new bars and my wheelstand busted off. I need to cut them bars down a bit and I'm waiting on a Crow Cycles dual-leg kickstand.

Attachments

• Meh.jpg
    Meh.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Bars Precut.jpg
    Bars Precut.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Baskets.jpg
    Baskets.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 101
Back