Grubbee 49cc Skyhawk parts

gearhead437

Local time
8:37 PM
Dear Fellow Members-Been awhile since I posted, but my little Grubbee 49cc Skyhawk has been running well for over 10 years with over 1,000 miles, which even surprised me! Am wondering where I can find the clutch cover, clutch rebuild kit and magneto cover for her, along with any other parts. Clutch is working fine, although it is a little sticky upon initial start up. I have queried several vendors and understand that the 66/80cc 2 stroke gaskets will not fit. Will the 66/80cc clutch pads fit in my transmission ? Do I need to replace the friction plate that meshes with these pads? Have always been careful when lubing the gear drive and bucking bar, as I realize how the grease can contaminate the pads. Any help greatly appreciated:)-Gearhead437

Thanx, but again they don't ship to the US. They were nice enough to add that they have not shipped for 10 years-Gearhead

Thanx, but again they don't ship to the US. They were nice enough to add that they have not shipped for 10 years-Gearhead
or
Should have what you need between the both of them, just message them before placing an order.

Also, thatsdax.com has some parts.

You shouldn't need to replace the friction plate, just rough it up on some concrete or get one of these: https://rdmanu.com/products/clutch

They work pretty well in my opinion.

Be sure your bucking bar and the ball bearing are in good order as well.

Good luck and Ride safe!

HP

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Great forum! I perform hospital Maint. for a living and so try to have everything set up before jumping into a project:)-Gearhead

Back