Grubee 5G

If you got the cash, I'd do billet flywheel & connecting rod for sure! Then you could spin that HF engine serious rpms without worry of blowing up, unless you run it out of oil or something. ARC Racing makes quality stuff, I use there products on my racing briggs&stratton engines.

If you got the cash, I'd do billet flywheel & connecting rod for sure! Then you could spin that HF engine serious rpms without worry of blowing up, unless you run it out of oil or something. ARC Racing makes quality stuff, I use there products on my racing briggs&stratton engines.
yes I've had them on my fav bar for quite a while will order the air cleaner and pipe first as well as that linkage setup if they got it in stock now, it was out of stock

If you do the rod, you might as well port the head while you have it off. The openings for the valves are very angular.

WILL BE MOVING THIS TO THE BIKE BUILD THREAD .... but bike arrived damaged but I have axles on the shelf and fenders are not being used anyway, have many sets of fender with no use for them, but performance parts ordered, and tranny is in and will post pics of it for DieselTech in the new bike build thread will try to get it off tonight, have to replace hub adapter and chain tensioner on a my 2 stroke tonight and have a female screaming something about attention as well, but off tomorrow from work so late night in the shop with a few Coronas and music blasting, look out for the HYPERACTIVE build thread, for I will post build progress and may need some guidance along the way did not do this on any 2 strokes due to the many troubles and headaches, but it was an education for sure and somewhat costly. Do want to add the Zeda is running smooth and the pipe sounds bad@$$. Thanks to all those in this form and to the Moderators, wish I could spend more time here, and she wants more attention imagine that???????

I'm going to assume the 79cc motor crankshaft hooks up to the 5g tranny with no mods, correct?

I'm going to assume the 79cc motor crankshaft hooks up to the 5g tranny with no mods, correct?
Suppose to, I will say it does appear to be well built and of quality, and Don at Grubee has been I'd say above and beyond with the service which I'll explain later, the gf on way she says she hang out in the shop lol, if you don't marry them you don't have to explain the cost, what a blessing. later got get busy no shop block here tonight!!!

Yes sir, it bolted right up , I had to trim a little off the jackshaft, will share some pics within the next couple day in the 4 stroke section, only need my header pipe and wheels to be riding, but having 2 stroke problems so got online to research why my 2 stroke is 4 stroking, first time dealing with this issue.

Back