Grubee goes to Hollywood

sir-wazza

Local time
4:33 AM
Since embarking on our business in Australia three year ago, ZBox Australia has built a sound business on a foundation of honesty, quality, customer service and integrity.
I gave Don Grube the opportunity market his products through our ZBox business - he refused our offer and instead went with an imbecile. Both Grube and his illiterate acolyte have been harassing ZBox with threats and intimidating correspondence over the years that we have chosen to ignore it until now.
Here is the link to the latest Grubee intimidation. I shall leave it to all to form their own opinions on this matter. Personally I wish they would just go away and gain some basic marketing skills and some sense of common decency and leave ZBox alone.

http://www.zbox.com.au/ebay-me.htm

Last edited:
china, their engines, and the people who comprise the trade-conduit...all main reasons i resigned as MBc-Admin...i simply won't let my name be associated with any of the money-grubbers, nor will i assist anyone in selling or buying illegal engines in the USA.

in the USA, at least, there is a very definite line seperating profit & greed...many have crossed it, blatantly showing their true colors to the market...i, too, hope that the chinese-engine market keeps eating itself from the inside out: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=6893

great post, and thanks for taking a stand.

Last edited:
Afterlooking at alot of pics of the grubee system the more I like it and if this friction getup doesnt do the job Ill sell it and consider the belt system. My question [confused] is.......is this a good thing for grubee or a mark against them? If I do go belt drive grubee system seems like the best kit. BRAIN FART! GEBE system rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Warren...i've had contact with u a number of times by phone & email & have bought 6 kits from u in total....NONE have turned-out to be duds.
Continue to go your own merry way with your marketing & sales strategy,also listening to customer feedback.For christ sake DON'T get involved in personal slanging matches cos it's a BIG,FAT waste of time/money & effort.
Your well respected here in Oz(and probably overseas) & have loyal following.In other words your doing something right.......ride-on. :)

lemme clarify my seemingly harsh stand...if the happy-time ever winds up sporting a legit EPA Ph2/CARB II label, i'll be in line to snag one...but i don't consider it my responsibility, as a consumer, to babysit a market that's based in such an economically and politically unstable environment.

nothing against the chinese workingman, and i know this isn't a popular view with the american workingman, but i'd just as soon see these smokey-bandits brought into compliance or effectively banned.

....Continue to go your own merry way with your marketing & sales strategy,also listening to customer feedback.For christ sake DON'T get involved in personal slanging matches cos it's a BIG,FAT waste of time/money & effort.
Your well respected here in Oz(and probably overseas) & have loyal following.In other words your doing something right.......ride-on. :)

I agree.

A war of words in the "new media" does nothing. If there is a legal issue, take it up in a way that could actually end in a resolution. If not and it's just name calling (on one, the other or both sides), leave us out of it.

If you are far and away the leader in a market segment, it only lowers your profile to engage in petty bickering with a comparative bit player.

sir-wazza: We (the moderators) don't feel that it's appropriate to be posting this sort of thing here. We don't care if you add a post in the vendors forum, with a description of your goods and services, as well as a link to your site. That's what that forum is intended for. And, if someone asks about your products, or what is happening with your suppliers, you can certainly answer, & provide links to your site.

However, we don't appreciate being put squarely in the middle of a supplier feud. That is not our role.

Please understand. Personally, I feel that what Don Grubee is doing is reprehensible. But, that doesn't mean that this website should be forced into the middle of your issue with him.

Please respect our wishes in regards to the content of your posts.

Thank you.

The moderators at MotoredBikes.Com

Last edited:
you're right

Okay - I am sure you are 100% correct. I shouldn't be hanging out my dirty washing in public. This Grube character made me so angry that I lost the plot. Tell me how I can remove this indiscretion and I shall get rid of it?
sir-wazza

Back