Grubee KCK long shaft 10G transfer case

Thanks guys.
I need to roll it aside for a couple days, I have 2 3-speed electrics and a 4-stroke direct drive to build.
Darn customers, they keep interfering with my play!

This puppy is done, tested, and up for sale so I can build 2 more 10G shifters.

2_10GfitoDoneL-1280.jpg

2_10GfitoDoneR-1280.jpg

The long shaft system has worked perfectly for over 3 engine hours (100+ miles) and about as trouble free as you can get, especially if you use an internal geared hub.

10GfitoDoneBars.jpg

The cargo container with my 30 10G units is not in the US yet but Don sent me a couple of long shafts so can convert 2 more new 4G's to 10G KCK's for those who ordered early, I just don't have my universal mount plate done yet.

KC, are you being able to power your lights from you engine on this new bike? Bad boy bike!
No, the 1200 Lumen CREE headlight is powered by 4 18650 LI batteries.

dvzzpp1386301746014.jpg

Nice batteries for 60 cents each, my 4 pack puts out 7.4V 10A.

Looks Good Im working on a mounting plate for an electra with that same motor
http://www.ghettobike.com

View attachment 72508
Nice machine work!
That should hold the engine in place just fine.

I have taken a shining to the new GT2 gas tank aluminum frame and welding a custom base on that works with my 10G.

2_EmeraldDoneL-1280.jpg

And then I powder coat it.

I just buy a Fito, and then strip it for all the stuff it needs to complete it.
Expensive, but good parts ;-}

Looks like you have a bolt on way, very cool ;-}

UPDATE:

Things are moving along AT A FAST PACE NOW.
... If you can call a literal slow boat from China fast pace.

I have a full pallet (30) new 10G regular shafts coming along with 20 Long Shafts and other parts I can swap into them along with some other standard 4G parts and such to fit your 4-stroke transfer case needs.
Note this transfer case can replace the Stage 3 case on your HS 142F-1G engine.

I found the perfect bearings for the 15mm shafts carrier bearing locally and though 15mm on the inside, it is the exact same size on the outside as the SickBikes 5/8" jackshaft bearings and held in the same way.

I secured KCsParts.com to process orders with a nice shopping cart system that can do some neat stuff for my end and your end, including pre-ordering if stock is not in yet.
* Please don't bother to use that yet, you'll know when it's live and ready.

My initial new base mount design is up at the metal shop to get me the materials bases to make a better universal mount for all these 142F engines for any use.
In short, a cheap but way better base design to keep your engine on the bike.

As I transition from building cool bikes to selling kits to DIY guys I have a whole slew of things I have come up with to make life easier including something I have wanted in my own shop for my tools for years...

They are being printed up now, and again, just around the corner from me, and it's no mom and pop print shop, they can do 1,000,000 units a week if I want and I might need that.

I just can't go into real detail yet but suffice it so say if you have hand tools like wrenches and sockets constantly subjected to abuse, gas and oil you are going to want this so you can tell what size a tool is in a pile of tools from across the room.

It's the old adage...
Those that can, do.
Those that can't anymore, teach.

And then there are guys like me ;-}
You are just so amazing!

Back