Grubee of Durant ok.

biker61

Local time
12:04 PM
I saw on the Grubee website that they are working on a belt driven trans for the predator 79 cc engine,I like that and it' s in my state as is staton.

Well, I bought a 4g trans from bicycle-engines.com, It's disappointing, belt is too tight any way you adjust it,bearings are noisy,vibrates terribly at high speeds,I emailed their support people but so far nada.

Well, I bought a 4g trans from bicycle-engines.com, It's disappointing, belt is too tight any way you adjust it,bearings are noisy,vibrates terribly at high speeds,I emailed their support people but so far nada.
Out of fairness to bicycle-engines .com they offered to replace the trans, the belt was way way too tight .I have a 7g and a spare belt for it so I put the 7g belt on it which was too loose but propelled it down the road, no vibration at all. I'm asking them to replace the belt or the whole thing because the bearings or the freewheel hub my have been damaged by the undersize belt that came with it.

Now they say they have no belts in stock and I can return it for a refund or in store credit ,I smell something rotten .

Grubee needs to restock their inventory. Saw in an email or somewhere that they'll be in china for a few months getting motors and parts ready to ship to USA.

I saw that too,they will reopen march 10. I wished I had just waited until then and ordered from them, bicycle-engines.com was a mistake for me.

Grubee is the bottomend im running now i can say ive had the least problems outta this engine so far and ive purchased one from every vender pretty much except crmachine ive bought his magnetos tho they work prettty good but i cant wait to see what they got brewing over there i hope its cast iron cylinders for one

The ones from grubee are the same ones as Bicycle engines.com. Their is always a chance of error, however in all of my dealings with Bic. Engs.com they have been Quick to make things right. You should give them a chance to make things right. They would probably send you another one that is functioning properly. If you look into their reviews they are mostly abv. average.

Out of all the businesses I've dealt with, seems grubee, mbrebel, staton and bicycle engines all seem to do their best to give complete costomer satisfaction. I haven't dealt with cdhpower or zeda motorsports, cdh seems to be the better one to go with as zeda motorsports looks to be a 1 man show that is overwhelmed with orders and can't deal with customer service in a timely fashion.

Back