Grubee rack mount

N

nsideus

I like to make some comments about the Grubee. 1st off the 49cc china is a blast no engine problems. The gears scream until broke in. The gas tank cap leaks should come with a cap w/breather or cap off a good weedeater like echo. If it ever falls over make sure you check alignment. The rack is weak to sideways movement. Customer support is poor. I have a lot more to say but will leave you with this I love the setup despite the problems. I am working on some improvements. You Grubee boys need to return e-mails. Ok go ahead and slay me now.

Which Grubee dealer did you get it from? As I understand it Grubee does not sell retail.

bicycle-engines.com. the 3scompany is also distributer but I have never got a responce from them I wonder if their even there. revolutioncycles.us is another distributer though I think there is some issues here with the owner and I have got no responce from emails.
Hope this helps.

bicycle-engines.com has been having trouble with their email service. It took them a week to get my emails. Try their 800 number.

I hope it's just an e-mail problem. My dealings with bicycle-engines.com were pleasant and efficient.

Went snow riding saturday I attached a third wheel for stability. Weirdest thing to get used to but fun when you figure it out. No problems with engine or drive though I did up the idle to keep from staling. It was cold 10 to 15 degrees. I played around for about 3 hrs maybe 15 or more miles.
Has anybody been out riding in the snow? How do the 2 strokes perform in the cold?

My friction drive won't handle the wet, but when it was -9 (f), the Mitsu 43cc started fine.

Wanted to give update on Grubee rack mount. She is still running strong.
No engine problems. No tranny problems. The gear box becomes smoother and quiter after several hundred miles. My only complaint is strenth of the rack. Rode yesterday, cold as ****. Twist the throttle and peddal gets the front end up easily. If I was a better rider I could ride a wheelie for blocks.

Back