Grubee SkyHawk 4-cycle kit (no engine) never used $160 + shipping

I've got a Grubee 4-stroke kit that I need to unload. I bought this back in October with the hopes of putting it on my bike when the weather got better. When that time finally came this year, I decided I wanted a motorcycle instead. I kept the kit thinking that I would eventually put it on my bike one day. However I've developed some medical problems, and need the money to pay my doctor.

This kit does not include an engine.

It sells for $220 on www.bicycle-engines.com.

For an accurate description of what it is, and what's included in the kit, please see this page.

Kit includes:

# Complete Grubee gear box with centrifugal clutch
# Deluxe mounting plate and hardware
# 1/2 Gallon black fuel tank
# 3 Piece Wide Cranks (can be used on bikes with 1 piece cranks with adapter)
# 56 Tooth 9 hole chrome sprocket with hardware
# Standard 1 piece chrome muffler
# Twist throttle kit with cable and matching left grip and kill switch
# Engager lever and cable
# 415 heavy duty chain
# Black chain guard
# Installation instructions
# Ball bearing chain tensioner

I am willing to part with it for $160. The reason for this is that it is no longer covered under warranty by bicycle-engines.com because of when I purchased it. Also, when I inspected the components of the kit I noticed that the centrifugal clutch will not fit onto the shaft key. You will either need to grind the keyway down yourself, or purchase another centrifugal clutch ($20). Even considering this, you will still be saving $40 off the list price.

This kit has never been used. I am selling it AS IS with no guarantees or expressed warranties. Shipping is not included in the price. I will accept Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check or PayPal. If you pay with a personal check, I will wait to ship until the check clears. Otherwise I will ship immediately after receiving payment. I work in the shipping department of an online retailer and can provide you with an accurate shipping quote, and prompt shipping.

Please PM me to work out the details.

Thanks!

Back