Grubee SkyHawk Info Needed!

Carl Walichnowski

Local time
1:36 AM
IMG_0802.jpg Hopefully someone reading this can provide me with the info I need. I ordered the Grubee SkyHawk Gt5A a coulple of months back. I had the smaller parts (brackets, bolts, nuts etc.) stored away til I planned on starting my build & either my wife or son combined my smaller parts with hundreds of other miscellaneous parts I had for various reasons. Despite numerous searches online I'm unable to find a list of the exact parts list for my kit! The instruction manual is of NO HELP since it doesn't list the exact individual items, sizes etc. Does anyone know where I can find a detailed list of the smaller parts?? Thanks!

there really aren't many 'smaller parts' that don't show in the pic of the kit, and most are the same for all kits

you can go to most any seller and look at pics of the spare parts they sell separately

View attachment 74629 Hopefully someone reading this can provide me with the info I need. I ordered the Grubee SkyHawk Gt5A a coulple of months back. I had the smaller parts (brackets, bolts, nuts etc.) stored away til I planned on starting my build & either my wife or son combined my smaller parts with hundreds of other miscellaneous parts I had for various reasons. Despite numerous searches online I'm unable to find a list of the exact parts list for my kit! The instruction manual is of NO HELP since it doesn't list the exact individual items, sizes etc. Does anyone know where I can find a detailed list of the smaller parts?? Thanks!
The easiest way I can think of is go to bicycle engines.com, click on 2 stroke kits, click on skyhawk kit, and you will see a full parts list.

Back