Grubee Starfire 50cc

I have a new, never used or fueled nor installed Grubee Starfire 50cc engine I'd like to pass on. I don't want to be mis-leading when I say new, I’ve actually had it for 2 years but never used it. I ended up building a friction drive kit from BMP. This deal I have for sale consists of the complete engine kit, as I said, never installed, let alone fueled up, started or used. I have sprayed DW40 in the exhaust port and through the spark plug hole from time to time for whatever reason just to make sure if there’s anything internally that can rust, hopefully won’t from sitting dormant and just to hopefully keep this from sticking. The kit is sitting on my work bench and I remove the plug and rotate the crank ever so often as well. Centrifugal clutch option, pull start option and complete wide crank assembly is also included. I’m asking $150.00 for everything pre-mentioned. I’m in the Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson area of South Carolina. I am willing to ship for actual shipping cost. If interested, don’t hesitate to contact for more informatin and/or photos. Thanks !

Photos

Here are fresh photos of pretty much everything I have included in this package sale. Not shown are nuts, bolts and other minor misc. hardware items, but I'm pretty sure it's all here. If anything's missing it's going to be somethng minor that can be purchased at Lowe's, Home Depot or you local nut and bolt house.
Thanks !

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 314
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 254
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Sold

SOLD . SOLD . SOLD
Thanks for all for the inquires, be it PM here on the forum, or personal e:mail. My apology to anyone whom I told I would get back with and have not. I just went through all my mail folders looking for any unanswered messages. I know I told someone last week that I had a potential buyer and would let them know, but I can find that message now. Sorry, but the engine is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back