Grumpywhizzer intro!

Grumpywhizzer

Local time
9:02 AM
New member and owner of a Wc1 that has had all the previous owners modifications! Now just trying to correct all the mistakes!Loose belts, wrong plug, oil change,new battery,fork seals,headlight,gutted muffler(noisey!),and lots of stuff I haven't noticed yet! Oh yea forgot to mention the knobby tires!
Ruff rider.
I am retired Navy, living in Opelika, Al. My wife and I are Parent sitting for Her parents, both have alsheimers(sp).
I am not real computer savy so please be patient, I'm trying!
My other bike is an 07 Harley Ultra.
I am also a Patriot Guard Rider!
Anyone near Opelika?

Last edited:
Hi Grumpywhizzer,

Welcome to MBc

Many say I am the leading expert on the new edition Whizzers, and all my information is free on this site. Just ask, and you will receive.

Have fun,
Whizzer OuterBanks
Quenton

Thanks for the intro and welcome to MBc. Quenton is one of the Whizzer gurus here. Bill Green and MotorbikeMike are also a good source for quality Whizzer info.
Be very careful how much you modify the WC-1 motor. Too many mods will generate too much heat for the WC-1 motor to handle. Usually what happens is the valve seats separate from the cylinder. They are pressed in place unlike the new NE motors where the seats are cast into the cylinder during the manufacturing process. They don't come loose and the NE cylinders also have larger cooling fins. They handle modifications much better. The nice thing is that the NE cylinders bolt right on the WC-1 bottom end so it is an easy upgrade. I got my upgrade parts from Quenton and they came with a ton of valuable information. My 2000 Whizzer really moves even with my large butt on it. I am having so much fun with mine. I thought I would never get back on 2 wheels after my wreck but the Whizzer has made it easy for me to be comfortable on the road again on 2 wheels. I have gained a fair amount of Whizzer knowledge here from the men who know so if you can not find your answers with a search just ask away. We will do our best to help and steer you the right way.
Enjoy your ride
Jim

Back