GT Black Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thatsdax

Here are pictures of the new EPA compliant Black Cat Mufflers. First pic is the muffler in one piece, the second pic is after baloney cut. You can clearly see the catalyst and the large valence with Free air Resonance buffer surrounding the Cat Array. So.. Yes.. To answer some skeptics, these Black Cats are for real and not just a muffler that is black to make you think it is different. Thanks... Enjoy the ride..

Attachments

• MVC-005L.JPG
    MVC-005L.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 500
  • MVC-006L.JPG
    MVC-006L.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 513
does this mean its epa approved in america? & now compliant? or is this just another gimmick to get people to buy more illeagal engine kits?

Good question, is the muffler compliant, or does it make the motor compliant??? Documentation? Sorry for the NOOB giving you a hard time... But inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
They meet

It is no more a gimmick than other 2 strokes sold that also use this technology. The pictures were to show that it is for real and not a gimmick. Thanks..

Sparky . IF..

Sparky, if engines and adapter kits are illegal where you live, do not buy or attempt to buy one.. At no time am I going to or ever give legal advice. I have opinions, but I am not a lawyer. Sparky, please consult the legal section for engine kit legality in your area.. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
the question is - is it leagal in the good old u.s. of a.? does this converter pipe make it legal? does it now have a certified compliant sticker? if not it seems its just another sales gimmick for vendors? please correct me if im wrong!

Again...

No to be redundant, but, you need to check into the legal implications of using any motor to assist your bicycle in your area. Legal in one area may not be legal in another even with stickers, data plates, or what ever. When you say good Ole USA, well, the USA is very large with many jurisdictions. That means, laws can be different from one place to another. If you want to go into details, you can IM me. Thanks..

dear mr vendor. were talking c.a.r.b. & t.i.e.r. federaly accepted epa standards here. that means the good old u.s.a. as for my area or any other this is the standard that must be met to be compliant & under 50 cc duh!! & no i wont go into i.m. anymore on the subject as this all needs be in the open for all to respond to! please answer the hard questions instead of doin the tango!

i got one from revoloution cycles and it's nothing like that i'll cut it and post pics tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back