Gt2 frame / Grubee gas tank frame /Skyhawk

Musico336

Local time
9:04 AM
I’m looking to buy a new frame and wheels all in one kind of deal I found one on Amazon but it’s 500 dollars which then I looked at bicycle engines.com and they have a better deal at 400 dollars but there out of stock looking for any inputs or better company something in stock and solid parts or if someone has something for sale lmk looking to purchase this weekend

I only order from sellers that answer my questions by email before I order - you should decide what features you want in a frame and what kind of wheels you will need, then start emailing sellers.

I really like the design of the mag wheels to stay true and the front suspension forks but I also don’t wanna deal with separate shipping from different sellers

not too likely to get all you want in one place unless you get a local builder to make one for you

Well like I mentioned in the post I found amazon carries a cdh power motor bike frame and wheels hubs pedals the whole nine for 500

I'm more picky about the parts than the prices - I want the angled flange muffler so I don't have to make a hanger to keep it from ripping the front of the cylinder off, a rear sprocket that will go uphill, a tensioner with locking bolt so I don't have to reach thru spokes to adjust it, and the NT clone carb with chinese chars on it so I don't have to change jets.

Back