GT7 Pro Racing Motor

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Well next week I will be ordering another piston! Now I will be pulling the motor off the bike Sunday evening and waiting for the new piston. Once the piston arrives I will put it in the motor and put the bike back together. I might get a test ride out of it before it gets too cold for me to ride. Just so all of you get an idea of just what I am building here are a couple of pics from when I discovered that I had the wrong piston.

20181028_103946.jpg
20181028_103957.jpg
20181028_104023.jpg
20181028_104023.jpg

This was my first gas bike, and my first mistake was ordering my motor and things from king motor/ gasbike.com. Now my next one that I build over the winter will be with the same motor but from a different supplier. That bike will have a carbon fiber mountain bike frame, with a jack shaft, The above bike was my learning curve!

I purchased from Motor King a GT7 Pro Racing motor when it finally arrived. They didn't ship the cylinder or piston with the motor all they shipped to me was the crank and a cnc racing head. Now my states attorney general is going to go after them, told them I will more than likely sue motor Kind for fraud. but I get a head of myself, This is what I did I went to amazon and ordered a piston for a 66/80 cc engine and a cylinder. I put it all together and the piston hit the head and doesn't not cycle!
I am banking that not all here are morons like motor king, so can some one tell me what might be causing this problem other than they didn't send me the motor I ordered?
Hey they did the same to me shipped only bottom half of engine they are thieves,
Glenn Kelly

I purchased from Motor King a GT7 Pro Racing motor when it finally arrived. They didn't ship the cylinder or piston with the motor all they shipped to me was the crank and a cnc racing head. Now my states attorney general is going to go after them, told them I will more than likely sue motor Kind for fraud. but I get a head of myself, This is what I did I went to amazon and ordered a piston for a 66/80 cc engine and a cylinder. I put it all together and the piston hit the head and doesn't not cycle!
I am banking that not all here are morons like motor king, so can some one tell me what might be causing this problem other than they didn't send me the motor I ordered?
The exact same happened to me never got the parts they are thieves Glenn kelly

Back