GT90 Carburetor Help

Phabbits

Local time
5:56 AM
Hello All!
I am fairly new to the gas motorized bike scene, and I was wondering if anyone could help me identify the extra line coming out of my carburetor. I purchased the carburetor as a part of the GT90 conversion kit from gasbike.net, and they did not have any instructions that they could provide. I believe that the lowest line going out is for draining the carb, and the middle one is for overflow, but any affirmation or correction would be appreciated. Thanks!
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_0628.jpg

Awesome, thanks for helping me. There is very little information of this that I could find on the Internet.

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I have a few more questions. I recently completed the build, but know the engine will not start. The drainage hole is constantly leaking fuel, but I do not know how to stop it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the brass and silver screw was for. I believe that the silver one sets the idling speed, but I am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I have a few more questions. I recently completed the build, but know the engine will not start. The drainage hole is constantly leaking fuel, but I do not know how to stop it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the brass and silver screw was for. I believe that the silver one sets the idling speed, but I am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The brass one is the air screw to set idle mixture,The silver one is the idle adjust to set the slide height!

Thanks, sorry for the stupid question. I now completely reassembled the kit, only problem is it won't start. It fires one time, then smoke comes out of the engine. I believe that it is that the studs holding down the cylinder are to long, but I am not sure. I'll give you all an update when I figure it out.

Thanks, sorry for the stupid question. I now completely reassembled the kit, only problem is it won't start. It fires one time, then smoke comes out of the engine. I believe that it is that the studs holding down the cylinder are to long, but I am not sure. I'll give you all an update when I figure it out.
Hey Phabbits! could you give me a little help? I am building the GT90 my self and I'm wanted to know anything that could help with this build (like carb setups what kind of fuel to run in it things to replace before building!)

Thanks Keagan

Hey Keagan!
So sorry it took me so long to reply. I had just left for college, and did not think of checking my thread. I would be glad to help you anyway I can, although I am fairly new to the motorized bike scene myself. One thing I noticed right away about the build though, is that there are three different style crank rods for these kind of motors, and unfortunately the engine I was originally trying to upgrade had a different style crank than the GT90 kit, so I had to get a different engine to upgrade. I am still trying to figure out the carb setup myself, so I am not sure how much help I will be there, and I am not sure what fuel mixture I am going to run in it, but I am thinking 16:1 for the break in. If your are trying to install this with the sickbikeparts shifter kit, please be aware that the casing is different, and will require an amount of filing, and sawing. Once again I am sorry that I have not checked the thread till now, but for now on I will try to keep up with it. Hope that helped, and I was not too late!
Regards,
Gabe

Hey Phabbits! could you give me a little help? I am building the GT90 my self and I'm wanted to know anything that could help with this build (like carb setups what kind of fuel to run in it things to replace before building!)

Thanks Keagan

I have another thread that you may find helpful where I am trying to figure out why the motor won't start, it's titled GT90 Conversion Kit Won't Start

Hey I figured I'd give you a little help I'm building another gt90 and if you have that second hose hooked up as your fuel line that is probably why it's leaking that is not a fuel line that is actually made for a boost bottle or nitrous you can pull that line right off and cap it if you're not running that the big nipple on top next to the top of your slide where your cable goes into your carburetor that is your fuel inlet hopefully this helps and hopefully I just didn't misunderstand what you were typing have a good day

Back