Engine Trouble GT90 Conversion Kit Won't Start

If u need to keep fanning the throttle to keep it from dying, then u definitely have a leak somewhere along the cold side.

Hey All!

Thanks for the further advice! Although the engine does start, it still has a large air leak issue: I need to keep the throttle open to keep the engine alive and even then it runs rough and quits unexpectedly. It has been a while since I tested with soapy water to find where the air is coming in from, but I will try that again soon.
hello Phabbits, thanks for sharing your info with us. Im Troy and im from Canada, ive been searching for a gt90 case reed engine for almost 3 yrars now with no prevail. If your ever interested in selling yours, I would be more then happy to buy it from you. I dont come on here to often but if your interested or some day you decide you would like to sell your gt90 please dont hesitate to shoot me a text or call at 902-412-6133 i would be happy with what ever price you come up with and if not, I really appreciate your post and your time, happy biking brother

Say 5 Hail Mary prayers and absolve the motor for all it's sins, then it will start. 4 strokes are blessed from the gitgo so no need.

hello Phabbits, thanks for sharing your info with us. Im Troy and im from Canada, ive been searching for a gt90 case reed engine for almost 3 yrars now with no prevail. If your ever interested in selling yours, I would be more then happy to buy it from you. I dont come on here to often but if your interested or some day you decide you would like to sell your gt90 please dont hesitate to shoot me a text or call at 902-412-6133 i would be happy with what ever price you come up with and if not, I really appreciate your post and your time, happy biking brother
Hey Troy it looks like every one is sold out of the gt90 case reed atm, probably due to pandemic and shipping issues! I was looking for some parts on ebay last night and the shipping charges went haywire, was looking at dirt bike plastics at a cost of $120 and shipping was over $200 LOL I don't know what's going on but I'm sure it's going to cost them alot of sales!

Back