Guess it's time to change my front disk brake rotor.

I know more about cars then bikes ut back in the day say a car needed a timing belt .while in there I'd replace the water pump and idler pulley parts was cheap my labor was not

Just replace the rotor what is it 11 bucks. ?
You really need to read things more closely...lol...I already stated I have them here at home already, I bought extras of everything two years ago so I have spare parts for almost anything that wears out or goes wrong for the most part.

I stocked up during the middle of the Covid nonsense knowing there were going to be supply chain problems...lol.

the new replacement rotors I have in stock here at home.

I'm happy enough to NOT watch Biden dribble down his chin whilst lying and blathering about the State of Disunion we have found ourselves in thank you very much...lol...lol.
I'm not responding I'd be banned from this forum and every other forum maybe banned from Walmart and po folks I was already banned from cracker barrel lol

Guess I really need new glasses like 3 times lately I pulled my bike right into a lane where a car was to me defense the car was grey who buys a car the same color as the road lol

I'm the king off off topic lol but when I had a car I'd buy any color that was cheap.back when you could go to a new car dealer and be nice to the sales man and he would wholesale you a trade in.nid drive that cars a year or 2 and sell it for more then I payed for it lol

I wouldn't know what the wear limit is on these in the first place...lol...It's not like my old garage days when I could look it up in a book based on year make and model of the vehicle...lol.

I'm just going by how it feels and it feels like it's time...lol.

I have the hydraulic calipers on it and you can see the pistons are projecting a little more than they should when applied, so now it's time...lol.
If you brake rotor is 1.80mm thick like mine then the wear limit is 1.50mm thick
I have Tecktro 180mm Dia Rotors and their 1.80mm thick

Different manufactures have different wear limits, it's suggested to look up your rotors manufacture wear limit
Tell me what rotors ya got and I'll find out for ya, but I know you can search and find it yourself

Back