Guys what’s it worth?

Tyler6357 yes I also haven’t ridden it yet I thought I would start it up just to make sure it runs. I did start it twice runs good.So if someone is serious about buying it . I will ride it a couple block to a meeting place. Just making sure it’s riding good too.

I'd only give about $500 - $600 for that. An that's only because of the bike. Now if it was ported, etc, I'd give more depending on the power level and where it was at in the rpms. I don't sell bikes for profit, but if I did they would be $1200 or more. I don't go cheap and wouldn't want the average rider as a customer. They are to bitchy, lie and expect high quality when they pay in crap and steal your time.

During this pandemic, Bicycles, E bikes and M/B are very popular right now Everything is going up in price too

I see Wan selling that bike all day for $800 and possibly $1,200 if he put's lights and maybe a rear rack on it.
Disc brakes is a great selling point (safety features means $$$)

There's a seat for every AZZ

Thanks guys I know your time cost too. I really enjoy building them just as the thrill riding.

What I like is the last 2 motors I got have g 4 cylinders with the open transfer ports. So they were pretty clean. I sanded exhaust and intake edges so rings don’t catch. I also scuff up the intake a little. That’s all it needed.

During this pandemic, Bicycles, E bikes and M/B are very popular right now Everything is going up in price too

I see Wan selling that bike all day for $800 and possibly $1,200 if he put's lights and maybe a rear rack on it.
Disc brakes is a great selling point (safety features means $$$)

There's a seat for every AZZ
You guys must be on a coast. No one in their right mind here would pay that. 1200, thats laughable here. Not being rude, just honest. The bikes i have 1100 bucks in, people baulk at the price tag. Then see what it can do and are like" well now thats more like a motorcycle/scooter " they still don't wanna spend that much. An thats only for parts, not my hours welding, modding and etc.

You guys must be on a coast. No one in their right mind here would pay that. 1200, thats laughable here. Not being rude, just honest. The bikes i have 1100 bucks in, people baulk at the price tag. Then see what it can do and are like" well now thats more like a motorcycle/scooter " they still don't wanna spend that much. An thats only for parts, not my hours welding, modding and etc.
I suggest don't try and sell M/Bs you'll never make a profit.

10 years ago a basic 49cc 2 stroke M/B in California or Illinois would sell for $650
So today asking $800 is reasonable.
In 2008 the 49cc 2 stroke Wildfire M/B with suspension forks, disc brakes, lights and a rear rack was selling for $1,200 across the USA
So today in 2021 asking $1,200 for a M/B with those extras is reasonable.

So today in 2021 asking $1,200 for a M/B with those extras is reasonable.
This month, i was offered 1800.00 cash for my bike...I immediately refused the offer...Its just too good and too reliable for me to part with...DAMIEN

Ps...The man is a local business owner who also has a collection of 3 antique Whizzers i think are from the 1940s...lol.

Back