Guys what’s it worth?

wan37

Local time
9:13 PM
Hey what’s it worth serious I’m selling it locally. I trust your guys opinions. Don’t try to be nice.

Attachments

• 6315BFCC-66E8-4418-B9F4-2C3BAB507973.jpeg
    6315BFCC-66E8-4418-B9F4-2C3BAB507973.jpeg
    441.9 KB · Views: 129
  • D2A93AEE-F0C3-4CCD-8D8E-328287E4D6C5.jpeg
    D2A93AEE-F0C3-4CCD-8D8E-328287E4D6C5.jpeg
    442.1 KB · Views: 130
  • A22FFED5-5E74-42C2-BE49-45190AFA9DA4.jpeg
    A22FFED5-5E74-42C2-BE49-45190AFA9DA4.jpeg
    479.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 20E7281A-61D8-4269-BC30-99C049F6912D.jpeg
    20E7281A-61D8-4269-BC30-99C049F6912D.jpeg
    474.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 65194139-14BB-4046-BA8B-1E47F3280CE6.jpeg
    65194139-14BB-4046-BA8B-1E47F3280CE6.jpeg
    449.8 KB · Views: 137
I don't know what it cost you overall to build, but it looks really sweet...If it were me, i would say 800.00 at least, but then again that could be a conservative estimate...it may go for as much as a 1000.00, but thats just my opinion...looks really, really good...Wait for more opinions other than mine, others may be able to point out things i don't see or didn't think of...DAMIEN

I don't know what it cost you overall to build, but it looks really sweet...If it were me, i would say 800.00 at least, but then again that could be a conservative estimate...it may go for as much as a 1000.00, but thats just my opinion...looks really, really good...Wait for more opinions other than mine, others may be able to point out things i don't see or didn't think of...DAMIEN
Thanks Damien if you look the bike frame up on eBay there was 3 for sale the cheapest was going for 175 used. That’s why I was asking you people. Plus you and others rate those eBay Sales. I’ll wait other opinions.

Thanks again big help . I thought you guys would know. I really want to keep it, after I built it. So I’ll sell it and build a better with a better exhaust for me. Jog scooter pipe. Maybe reed too.

I must say after building this one. I used the the same universal mount you did up front.The adel camp you are using there's no pressure on it.The only thing it does it keep the thing from moving.Which if you have the axle tighten down good it not going to move anyway.I made a metal clamp for mine .The only thing is if the forks can hold up not just yours anyones. So your good on adel clamp. I seen it first hand now.lol Be safe...take care.

I used the the same universal mount you did up front
Correction...You used a commercially available front mount that is much the same as my hand built one...mine is not "universal" as it may or may not fit another frame as i actually made it, measured it, for my frame in particular...lol...but i knew what you meant...do you have a close up pic of that mount you got as well as the metal clamp you made???...Also where you got the front mount and how much, for the benefit of others who do not have the skills to make their own...Im hoping that you were sure to toss out those front axel hold down clip/washers and replace them with flat washer first, followed by split ring lock washer, and then blue locktite the 15mm nuts that hold it all to the fork...if you don't they will eventually loosen up due to the force exerted from using the front disk brake...Keep in mind that i had an actual military drone pilot and engineer help me do the math on the front adel clamp and hold down on that front fork so doing it just the way i described is critical to it staying in place as permanently as possible.

The only thing is if the forks can hold up not just yours anyones. So your good on adel clamp. I seen it first hand now.lol
My forks have held up for many hundreds of miles now without the fork or the adel clamp giving any problems at all as your seeing it now for yourself that it just works...lol...So when folks claim that you have to change the forks to put on front disk brakes, You and i have proved the point that you don't...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Correction...You used a commercially available front mount that is much the same as my hand built one...mine is not "universal" as it may or may not fit another frame as i actually made it, measured it, for my frame in particular...lol...but i knew what you meant...do you have a close up pic of that mount you got as well as the metal clamp you made???...Also where you got the front mount and how much, for the benefit of others who do not have the skills to make their own...Im hoping that you were sure to toss out those front axel hold down clip/washers and replace them with flat washer first, followed by split ring lock washer, and then blue locktite the 15mm nuts that hold it all to the fork...if you don't they will eventually loosen up due to the force exerted from using the front disk brake...Keep in mind that i had an actual military drone pilot and engineer help me do the math on the front adel clamp and hold down on that front fork so doing it just the way i described is critical to it staying in place as permentally as possible.

My forks have held up for many hundreds of miles now without the fork or the adel clamp giving any problems at all as your seeing it now for yourself that it just works...lol...So when folks claim that you have to change the forks to put on front disk brakes, You and i have proved the point that you don't...lol...DAMIEN
I just got a cheap action video/camera like a go pro. I will try and video or at least some photo's of it.Also It worked out no chain tensioners. lol This weird.

I like the throttle and grip set. Where did you get those? Square head, I haven't seen that before. Nice setup all around.
The throttle and kill switch came with my kit. The head came from amazon ,

Back