GX160 bike

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
5:54 AM
Hey guys I just was wondering what you think about building a gx160 motorized bike. I saw a vid on youtube of a kid passing cars on a bike with a gx160 and apparently he can go 50mph! Thats as much as a 212cc but with smaller displacement of course he did remove the gov but I think they do make billet parts for the gx160 the other engine I was thinking of was the gx120 or lifan 4hp clone.

160 cc motor will produce significant torque! That’s a motorcycle. I have a Briggs & Stratton 140cc. I am going to use a single gear drive train aiming for a easy cruise at 30mph, max at 40+ mph.

160 cc motor will produce significant torque! That’s a motorcycle. I have a Briggs & Stratton 140cc. I am going to use a single gear drive train aiming for a easy cruise at 30mph, max at 40+ mph.
I might take my 79cc off and use a gx120 instead and do a full racing engine build, billet rod, flywheel maybe better springs and carb. I have my eyes on the 4hp lifan engine though which is from what I can see a clone of the gx120 but much cheaper no one and I mean no one has confirmed this.

Red beard's garage on Youtube had a video about the manual clutch on a predator 212 he *ended* that series though. Could always just use a 3/4 inch centrifugal clutch. I saw a GX160 online for $289 not a bad price that's how much the whole bullet train kit is but then again you are getting a Honda.

Back