GX50 Bogging/Dying

My guess is you had a jug of 2 stroke gas lying around and used that w/o realizing it. Fess up is that it? We won't think any less of ya, none of us walk on water.
Actually I have a 5 gallon container that I use for my generator. It's been in the closet outside for a bit lol. So I used that. :sneaky: I have a 1 gallon jug I use for mixing for my 2 stroke kit.

Well, there is your running issues right there, get rid of that old gas. Alcohol rich gas doesn't have much of a shelf life.

My guess is you had a jug of 2 stroke gas lying around and used that w/o realizing it. Fess up is that it? We won't think any less of ya, none of us walk on water.

I'm sorry ok D : I did it, i did it ok i was tired of the sqitos so i just dumped a jug of oil in the tank *sniffles* it worked for a sec *snifs* but then everything got real lubey REAL FAST, more lubed then Chainlube on strip night mondays

Use fresh ethanol free fuel on the GX50 and diaphragm carb motors. It will make your carb last years plural rather than a year and a half. You can get the ethanol free 4 stroke gas at ACE and some other stores or at some gas stations they will have a pump. Change the oil regularly even before it goes dark brown/black when its somewhere between brown and dark brown. Never let the oil get black. Don't use 2 stroke gas in a 4 stroke for a long period it will carbon up the valves. I think ethanol free from the gas station is cheaper than the cans though.

Back