H-2 750 triple Kawi

H

hoopty

I thought that might raise some eyebrows! I just wanted to say this forum is awsome. Im starting a project w/Honda GXH-50 Grubee 2 gear box on a Felt frame. Im trying to get my boss, that has his own machaine shop, w/ 3 Okuma cnc mills and 1 Okuma cnc lathe to come up with a prototype shaft drive for the small engine, somthing like miniture version of the shaft drive on the Nighthawk 700s Honda. Anyone out there like the idea?

S

smitty

A shaft drive is something I would be interested in. It would be quiet, and it wouldn't throw oil. The shaft length would have to be adjustable to fit different bikes.

W

wavygravy

where does the h-2 750 tripple kawi come into play on this build? the kawi triples were ungodly fast! mach 3!!

A

Alaskavan

Yeah Wavey. I was a passenger on one during a 3 block long wheelie. One of the scariest moments of my life.

D

dave1490

where does the h-2 750 tripple kawi come into play on this build? the kawi triples were ungodly fast! mach 3!!

i road a friends 500 triple once and without a seat to hold your butt it was accualy hard to hang on to the handelbars,the g forces would pin you back that much.the old style crotch rockets.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wavygravy

kawi tripple.

im trying to picture what this motor whold do to a bicycle frame! barely ease out the clutch & shazam !! instant pretzel!:LOL: they only made em for a few years for a reason! rookie riders were dying & didnt realize it was all in the wrist. throttle bike for shure! i wish everybody could experience aceleration g,s like this at least once in there lives!