Happy 4th if July!

GreasyChris

Not only are they blind but also deaf. I had the same thing yesterday on the way home from work. My bike is pretty loud and they still pull out in front of you

Spare_Parts

Not only are they blind but also deaf. I had the same thing yesterday on the way home from work. My bike is pretty loud and they still pull out in front of you
My bike is loud enough my boss can tell when I turn leaving work and that's about a mile down the road lol.

bike4life

Currently watching a video on all the 4th of July incidents. Nice. Most are because of being drunk / fireworks.
I tend to think there is a proportional relationship between your age and how fast time flies. I drew it out on some graph paper like a last week when i was bored in class.

Look:

Years old How many years to == 1/2 your lifetime
1 1/2
2 1
4 2
8 4
16 8
32 16
64 32
128 64

For a lil 16 year old, it takes 8 years to feel like he spent half his life. For a 64 year old, it takes 32 years. Therfore, if spending 2 years of time as a 16 year old appears as spending 2/16 or 12.5% of his whole lifespan. For a 64 year old, its only 2/64 or 3.4% of his lifetime.

Time flies as accordingly stated. A 64 year old given a 2 year jail sentence will feel like its nothing. A 16 year old will feel like its eternity as stated above.

Also I just turned 17 last week. Why do i know feel like a geriatric? lol

Last edited: