Happy Hanukkah for any of our Jewish members

Moe was always in control though since it was Moe, Curly, and Shemp, that were real brothers in real life...the Howard bothers...Larry wasn't related to them and came along to join in during their New York vauldville days before packing off to Hollywood.

Larry was way funnier then Shemp in my book. Shemp seemed like the odd man out to me.

Larry was way funnier then Shemp in my book. Shemp seemed like the odd man out to me.
Shemp was in and out, he was the periodic replacement of Curly...He really didn't want to be a part of the Stooges...He only did it, and usually out of protest when he was family pressured by his brother Moe because of their brother Curly's health problems that finally resulted in a massive stroke which rendered Curly unable to perform ever again.

Shemp was in and out, he was the periodic replacement of Curly...He really didn't want to be a part of the Stooges...He only did it, and usually out of protest when he was family pressured by his brother Moe because of their brother Curly's health problems that finally resulted in a massive stroke which rendered Curly unable to perform ever again.
For me, Curly was the best. I used to go to a revival theatre (The Rialto) and watch a Stooges marathon 5-6 hours worth. Good times

Back