Happy New Year!

J

Jim H

I'll be asleep by ten o'clock and awakened at twelve by my redneck neighbors shooting their guns into the trees to welcome in the new year. They'll more than likely shoot off 2008 rounds of ammunition in five minutes making it sound like the battle of bunker hill around these parts. I love the sound of guns and I love my redneck neighbors. Happy New Years to all my brothers and sisters at MBc.:D

A

Abeagle

Happy New Year to all, and may it be sunny on all of your rides. :)

srdavo

thanks Jim, for posting this.
I searched & didn't find a New Year's thread from last year. But at that time,we had 85 members. (happy 1 year MBc anniversary, uncle punk13...btw!)

good luck with the neighbors, Jim. In 1994, my redneck self almost went to jail for lighting off a BOX of black cat firecrackers at the stroke of 12. Luckily, one of the officers was a long time, family friend & they let my antics slide.
I hope to be sleeping early tonight, too!

best wishes to y'all for the coming year.

Dave

P

Papasaun

Happy New Year to all. 2008 will be the Year of the Bike! Lets see if we can fill up our calendars with things to do / meets and rides.

How many miles to the smile do you get?

Papa

And THANK YOU to the staff for this great forum! HappY New Year to ya's

Last edited by a moderator:

azbill

Happy New Years everyone !!! :D:D:D
I get lots of smiles to the mile (or it might be one long perma-grin :LOL:)

G

gone_fishin

2007 was the best year of my life...and 2008 will be, too..

thank you all, and have a happy new year :cool:

A

angus

Happy Motorized New Year!

From a newbie lurking in the background (reading, reading, reading...), wishing all a Happy and Motorized New Year!

Thanks for a great forum, everyone!

Angus :)